Monday, June 11, 2012

Yesterday during our Cricut get-together, the subject of organizing came up. We talked about our good intentions to get organized and I said that I had to organize my storage area. Since Sydney was here over the weekend, during Cricut she was going through her cabinet tossing "baby" stuff and things she hasn't used for a while. She did a very good job. Of course, she only got through one bucket of stamps--but it was a good start. So this morning I went down to clean up from the weekend and work on that storage area. Guess what? The only thing I did was make these two cards--hahaahh!!! The stamp is from the new Embellished Events set which I inked using my Stampin' Up markers. I used coordinating colors of cardstock and Polka Dot DSP (Marina Mist & Raspberry Ripple; Daffodil Delight & Tangerine Tango)and now have two birthday cards that are similar yet different. Later I am going to take a before picture of my storage area and an after "getting organized" picture and we will see just how much of a difference organizing will make. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment