Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Another Little Bird Card

I now have two card classes per month which is a very good thing. But as I was typing my post this morning, I realized that I need to identify which class is making this card. I have decided that for identification purposes here on my blog and on my SU website, the group that has been with me for quite a while will be "Group 1" and Cherie's Group will be "Cherie's Group". During the Group 1 class on June 23rd, we will be using blender pens. Keeping the blender pens in mind while I design cards for the June 23rd class, I created this card. The image is from the For the Birds stamp set in the new catalog. I stamped it on watercolor paper using black Staz On ink and then colored it. A little texture was added to the Very Vanilla layer by using the Simply Scored tool and it was all tied together using retired Chocolate Chip ribbon. At the Group 1 card class, the card base will be Perfect Plum so that we can use the Perfect Plum taffeta ribbon that I recently added to my ribbon collection. It is so very pretty! And now it is back to the reorganizing of my storage space! Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment