Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ice Cream Cone birthday

Quick and easy, this is a cute little card that can be made in a matter of minutes. The ice cream cone, from the Mouthwatering stamp set in the new catalog, was inked using Stampin' Up markers while the sentiment from A Word For You was stamped using a Real Red ink pad and my Stamp A Ma Jig. The little cherry in the corner was punched using the Build A Cupcake punch and a scrap of red cardstock. I colored the stem using my Chocolate Chip marker, adhered it to the card and topped it off with Crystal Effects. It will take a couple of minutes for the Crystal Effects to dry, but you could make a few of these cards in different color combinations and be prepared for upcoming birthdays. My next post will be the before and after pics of my storage room. It is looking pretty darn good, if I say so myself! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment