Sunday, June 10, 2012

Open House

The new cattie open house was a success yesterday. Had a very nice day spending the afternoon with family and friends who enjoy stamping, laughing and snacking on goodies, too! Our granddaughter spent the night and I woke up this morning to fruit salad she made (with a little help from her Grandpa). This afternoon will bring more laughter to my scrap room when the Cricut ladies arrive for our monthly get-together. A few ladies were unable to attend yesterday's open house and I wanted to send a big hug and say thank you to them and to all who have supported me in my SU endeavors. I became a SU demonstrator so that I could purchase their products with the 20% discount (which covered shipping & tax). Now I have a group of enthusiastic women who attend my classes, purchase Stampin' Up products through me and share their stampin' ideas, too. And the best thing~~I have made some wonderful friends over the past several years not only because of Stampin' Up but my Cricut, too! Have a great Sunday and keep cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment