Monday, May 21, 2012

Sail Away For Father's Day

I set out to make a red, white and blue card for Memorial Day and instead created a red, white and blue card for Father's Day. The sailboat image is a retired single stamp, Sail Away and the sentiment is from my most used set, Teeny Tiny Wishes. Most often my card layouts just come together while playing with different pieces of paper and cardstock. This particular design came from a thank you card I received from my daughter. While her card has a more feminine look, mine is masculine. I changed the colors and the stamp and while Jen's strip of cardstock was crimped, I scored mine. So when you see a card you like but have none of the supplies, just use that sketch/layout with colors and supplies you have on hand. Thanks for the idea, Jen! Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment