Sunday, May 20, 2012

Card Full of Favorites

Much of this card was created using some of my favorite Stampin' Up products. First are the butterflies diecut using the Beautiful Wings Embosslit. Not only do I use the butterflies to cover up little stamping "oops", but the butterflies are pretty embellishments as used here. The Scallop Corner punch adds so much to a card, even when punching only one corner. I would love to see more corner punches like this in the future. Then there is the Stripes Embossing Folder which I have used over and over again. On this card I used it to make a "plaid" embossed background. Last but not least is my "new" favorite, the Four Seasons hostess set. The patterns on this scallop image are just so pretty. I punched out the center of the image (which is the little bird in a nest) and replaced it using the butterfly image also included in this hostess set. To add a little depth, I used dimensionals to adhere the scalloped circle while the butterfly is flat against the cardstock. Once I can order items from the new cattie come June 1st, I will have lots of new favorites (LOL)! Mark your calendars for June 9th (1:00 to 4:00 PM) as that is when I will be holding the New Catalog Open House. I will have a cattie with your name on it together with a few other little surprises, a couple of Make & Takes, retired items for sale and a snack or two. Have a great Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment