Friday, May 18, 2012

A Little More Floral District

I did get to play in my scrap room last night and once again used the Floral District DSP. The color combination of White, Lucky Limeade and Tangerine Tango together with the flower pattern makes for a cheerful and fun card. The sentiments are from the My Friend stamp set and I added a little flower punched using one of the Itty Bitty punches. All of the items used on this card are in the new catalog including the corner rounder. Speaking of the new catalog, the new cattie has a pack of DSP paper that I wish I could get now! It is the Polka Dot Parade DSP and includes 12 sheets, two each of six double-sided designs in the following colors: Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red and Rich Razzleberry. The paper is 12 x 12 and one side has white polka dots while the other side seems to be white outlined little circles. (Can't tell for sure until I see the paper in person.) This paper will definitely be on my June 1st order, maybe even more than one pack. Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment