Thursday, May 17, 2012

Arizona

We took a quick trip to Arizona to attend our niece's wedding and to spend Mother's Day with our Moms. (If you are reading this Mom, I miss you!) It was soooo hot--107 degrees! I took a few pictures at the wedding which took place on a golf course in Fountain Hills hoping to get pretty mountain pictures. Unfortunately, the wildfire season has already started and the smoke just lingers over the mountains as you can see in this photo. Hopefully the firefighters will get the fires contained soon. We returned home last night and when we got off the plane the temp was around 70 degrees--more than a 30 degree difference--but it certainly felt good! As a matter of fact, being home sure feels good! I have a number of things I need to get done today, but hope to be playing in my scrap room later tonight. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment