Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Baby Scrapbook Pages

I was asked to make a scrapbook similar to the scrapbook I made for my brother's wife a few months back. This one is for her daughter and is a 12 x 12 album. I am so into cardmaking that I forget how fun (and time consuming) it is to make scrapbooks. But I was having a productive day yesterday and completed nine two-page layouts. I am posting two of the layouts today and a couple more tomorrow. As always with my scrapbooking, my Cricut does an amazing job cutting out images and letters. And just as I was finishing up the gluing of the monkeys and vines to the pages, I got adhesive on the paper. Lucky for me, there are butterflies in the jungle (I looked it up before adding the butterflies!) so a few were added to bring a little color to the pages--LOL!!! I will finish up the scrapbook a little later today and get it in the mail tomorrow. Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' or scrappin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment