Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Another Scrapbook Layout

This scrapbook for Baby Anthony's Mom was made using a number of Cricut cartridges including A Child's Year, Baby Steps and Create A Critter together with a number of miscellaneous punches. The print paper is from the Paper Studio while the cardstock is a combination of Paper Studio and Stampin' Up. I used my ATG gun for the majority of this project. I cannot tell you enough how important my ATG guns are for my papercrafting. I remember when I first got the red ATG I was so disappointed. But then I practiced with it, got the hang of it and I would be lost without it! (If you are into papercrafting as I am, investing in an ATG gun is well worth the money, especially when you have a 50% off coupon from Michael's!) I used Tombow multi glue and a two-way glue pen for a number of the smaller items. Now I need to clean up the scraproom and get things ready for Cherie's card class on Saturday. In the meantime, I plan on enjoying the beautiful weather forecast for today. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment