Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cheerful Scrapbook Layout

As I continue my quest to catch up on my scrapbooking, today's post shows another two-page layout I created. The Domestic Goddess Designer Series Paper packet has many patterns that relate to cooking, baking and household chores. Since I only do these things because I have to do them, there are few photographed memories of me hanging laundry outside to dry or vaccuming--hahah!! But the paper has some pretty patterns that say "Spring, Summer, cheerful" and I have used two of those patterns here. I did not have two full sheets of either of the domestic Goddess patterns used for this two-page layout, so I used one of the Calypso Coral DSP pages from the DSP Stack for a background paper. To add some dimension to the pages I used my Simply Scored tool (love it!). Once I add photos to the pages, I will diecut a title using my Cricut and at the same time add a few more flowers. I hope you have a cheerful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment