Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Congratulations on Your New Dog Card

In my stash of scrapbook paper, I had the perfect dog-themed paper to use when creating a card for Matt and his cute little Molly. Stampin' Up's D is for Dog stamp set included a dog image and a great sentiment I would use. I was ready to create and had what I needed. This particular paper coordinated with several Stampin' Up colors, but I chose Baja Breeze and Riding Hood Red. The card front was finished and as I was thinking about what to write on the inside, I remembered the sentiment from the A Word For You stamp set that I just knew would be perfect: "Congratulations on finding each other"! I was thinking outside the box a bit, but what a great sentiment to congratulate a guy who found his dog at an animal shelter. With the addition of stamped doggie bones on the inside, the card was ready to be mailed. Molly must have a very happy heart now that Matt found her as her little tail is waggin' a lot these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment