Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Scrapbooking. . .

. . .has really fallen behind. I have decided that for the next couple of weeks I will be focusing on my scrapbook pages. Both of today's two-page layouts use papers from the Sale-a-bration Everyday Enchantment DSP. I used 2 inch squares of DSP, butting up one next to another in an alternating on Calypso Coral cardstock. The DSP blended so well into the Calypso Coral cardstock, that I added a Very Vanilla border using the Scalloped Border Trim punch to add a little pop to the pages. The bottom borders on the Pool Party pages were made using rectangles. I evenly spaced 1"x 3" rectangles along the bottom edge of the cardstock and then added 1 1/2" x 3" rectangles on top of that. Once again I felt as though the DSP rectangles blended a little too well into the cardstock. I took care of that by adding a Lucky Limeade strip layered with a decorative border created with Pool Party cardstock and the Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch. To finish off the Pool Party pages, I added a quick and easy decorative border across the tops. I see circles and triangles in future scrapbook layouts! Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment