Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Birthday With a Cherry On Top

That sentiment, from the A Word for You stamp set on page 165 of the IB&C, goes together perfectly with the cupcake paper that is included in the Sweet Shop Designer Series Paper from the Occasions Mini. I have a few birthdays coming up in the next couple of months and happened to get a headstart on the cards I will be needing. This particular cards is all about the cupcakes: cupcake paper, a cupcake made using the cupcake builder punch and the cupcake brad to match (Sweet Shop brad assortment). I normally would have a red cherry on top, but this paper shows a Calypso Coral cherry, so I followed suit when adding the cherry on the punched cupcake. I embossed the frosting and scored the "cake" and added some Crystal Effects on the cherry. Now, if only I had a real cupcake! Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment