Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Thank You & Butterflies

My Everyday Enchantment DSP is being put to good use--that's for sure. The colors, the patterns and the matching accessories are just what I like. Here I used strips of two patterns and then punched coordinating butterflies from the In Color DSP stack. There was a lot of empty space on the card so I stamped Lucky Limeade butterflies using the butterfly stamp from the Elementary Elegance Stamp Set--another SAB item. I wish the punch included little butterfly antenna, but since it doesn't I drew some with my markers. The ribbon that is available in the SAB Ribbon & Brad pack is very delicate, so I find that the jewelry tag punch is the perfect way to add a sentiment. The jewelry tag punch coordinates with the Tiny Tags stamp set on page 136 of the IB&C. Don't have the butterfly punch? Then how about hearts or flowers or even a variety of circles punched from the In Color DSP pack? There are many possibilities depending on what punch(es) you own. Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment