Thursday, February 2, 2012

Petite Pocket Valentine

The Petite Pocket Die for my Big Shot is very neglected, yet it should not be. While organizing for Saturday's Valentine class, I got sidetracked--nothing new! I found retired Stampin' Up Valentine paper and decided to use that paper and the Petite Pocket die to make Valentine candy favors. Inside the pocket is a little Herhsey's candy bar, the bars that come 8 to a pack. To finish off the favor, I stamped a sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set and used one of the heart Framelits to cut around the sentiment. After sponging the edges, I tied the heart diecut to retired ribbon and added a little red glimmer heart. When we make these at class on Saturday, I will use a smaller hole punch. Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment