Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Free MDS Express Trial

If you are like me, you have thought about using digital software for your scrapping and cardmaking, but there were too many "what ifs": What if I purchase the My Digital Studio software and don't like digital scrapbooking or cardmaking? What if I don't understand how to use My Digital Studio software for my cardmaking? Well Stampin' Up is offering a free trial of My Digital Studio Express during the month of February and I made this flyer using it! There are no strings attached to the free trial offer. Just head over to my SU website and click on shop now, follow the prompts and then download it to your computer. Play with it during the month and if you like it, you can purchase the software. If you find it is not for you, then you can say you tried digital scrapping and/or cardmaking. So try it out and let me know what you think about the software. I will be playing with my free version on and off during the month. And if I come up with anything really special, I will post it here. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I have wanted to try this Gail...and this is the perfect opportunity! I just hope I find some time to play and experiment...I am so not a digi stamper/crafter! LOL!

    ReplyDelete