Sunday, February 5, 2012

A "CRUSH" on you

I got the idea for this when I saw it in Papercrafts magazine. I have since misplaced the page and cannot give credit where credit is due, but I had to share the idea with you. The original version I saw used a bottle of CRUSH red soda, but I hunted high and low (even in Florida) and could not find bottles of anything but orange Crush. So I used the next best thing--a can of strawberry Crush. I typed the tag on white cardstock and layered that on black cardstock. I typed the word "crush" on red cardstock, punched a heart shape with the typed word in the center and added the heart to the tag. A pretty little ribbon attached it to the pop-top tab and is ready for giving to the one you have a crush on!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Gail...HOW cute is this? I love the Crush on You! ADORABLE! Thank you for sharing that with us!

    ReplyDelete