Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Perfect Plum Presents

Once again, the Turtle & Company stamp set had the perfect stamp. I embossed Perfect Plum cardstock with the oval frame from the Designer Frames Embossing Folder set and needed to do something with it. I stamped the image of presents on Very Vanilla and punched it out using the Extra Large Oval Punch. It was the perfect fit for the embossed oval! The combination of SU's cardstock, dimensionals, texture plate and crochet trim created a very pretty card. The bonus for this card is that it can be used for almost any occasion--birthday, shower, wedding. I used one of the greetings from Teeny Tiny Wishes and adhered it to the card temporarily. Once I took the photo I removed the "for your shower" and will replace it with the appropriate greeting when I use the card. The phrases from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set fit in both the Modern Label and Word Window punches. I purchase many stamp sets, but Teeny Tiny Wishes, Short & Sweet and Sincere Salutations are three stamp sets from which I really got my money's worth! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment