Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy Fall w/Treat Cup

I read about the "exclusive to Walmart limited edition M&M's" and I stop in every Walmart I pass to find them. These M&M's are white chocolate inside, flavored like candy corn and the colors are yellow, white and orange. Well I have not had any luck finding the candy corn M&M's, but I did get a bag of the Harvest color M&Ms. The colors are Real Red, Bravo Burgundy, Chocolate Chip & More Mustard--actually, I decided those were the color names! Anyway, when I got home and opened the bag, I knew I had to make something with them. So here is my "happy Fall" card. I used Cherry Cobbler as the card base and layered that with More Mustard. I used the SU treat cup; Gently Falling, Fabulous Phrases and retired alphabet stamp sets; Stripes embossing folder; and tied it all together with the Cherry Cobbler ribbon. I like this card and the Harvest M&M's, but I still need to get those candy corn M&M's! I did see those candy corn M&M's on ebay, but I refuse to spend $5 for the candy and $5.95 to ship it! Maybe tomorrow I or one of my family members will spot them somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment