Friday, September 30, 2011

A Fall Cupcake

On Wednesday, I went out to Matt's house to help him do a little shopping and painting. As a treat, Matt took me to Kiera Confections for one of their delicious cupcakes. I had the Simply Sweet cupcake--yellow cake with vanilla buttercream frosting and it was delicious. Later that day I was in my scraproom wishing I had brought a cupcake home with me. Since I didn't, I made a card with a chocolate cupcake, orange frosting and chocolate sprinkles--out of cardstock of course! I saved lots of calories, but I must tell you that if you are ever in McHenry, Illinois, you should visit Kiera's. The cupcake shop is on Route 31 north of Rt. 120 in a strip mall. Their website, http://www.kieraconfections.com/ gives more info about their cupcakes, parties and more. It is probably a good thing that I don't live closer or I would be holding my card classes at her shop and then needing a new wardrobe! By the way, I found the candy corn M&M's at the Walmart in Algonquin, Illinois. They are a little on the sweet side and a little later I will be using them in my 1x8 cello sleeves. Have a great evening and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment