Saturday, October 1, 2011

Those Candy Corn M&Ms

So aren't these cute? Last night I just had to play with those M&Ms that I mentioned in earlier posts. I found this candy corn paper at the local scrapbooking store which was perfect for the candies. What do I think of the candy corn M&Ms? Well, first off the colors are so perfect for the Halloween season. The candies themselves are much fatter than regular M&Ms. They actually just fit into the 1x8 cellophane sleeves that Stampin' Up sells. And lastly, they are awfully sweet! I prefer real candy corn to the taste of these M&Ms. The Walmart up in Algonquin had these M&M's for $2.48 per bag. I had looked them up on ebay.com the other day and they were going for about $5 per bag plus $6 for shipping. By the way, I did buy a couple of extra bags so that my card class attendees do not have to go on a wild goose chase! Have a wonderful day and find yourself a little stampin" time!

No comments:

Post a Comment