Monday, September 26, 2011

Peekaboo Frames...

...is the name of one of the Big Shot dies in the Holiday mini. A project using this die and pictured in the mini is an Advent calendar. I really have no need for an Advent calendar, but I still "needed" this die. There are five different peekaboo frames available on the die and I used one of the frames to make this 3x3 card. My peekaboo frame has a little cupcake (punched using the Cupcake Builder punch) on the front. Open the window, there's a birthday greeting from the Petite Pairs stamp set and a little cupcake from the Short & Sweet stamp set. The Peekaboo Frames die coordinates with the 25 & Counting stamp set, also in the mini and used for the Advent Calendar. I need to find myself a little stampin' time to see what else I can create! Have a great day and Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment