Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fall is In The Air

There is a little nip of cool in the air these days. And that little nip is encouraging me to make Fall cards. Trying different bleach techniques led to this card. The stamped and bleached portion of my card called for a Rich Razzleberry card base, but then I wondered what other color I should use. The oranges were too bright, the pinks too pink. To my surprise, River Rock was the winner! Due to the fact that I thought River Rock is ugly, I have never ordered anything River Rock and what River Rock I do own came as part of a collection; i.e., the neutrals cardstock, ink, etc. But here I am showcasing a card made with a color that I rarely used and on top of that, I also ordered a pack of River Rock cardstock--lol! The leaves are from the Gently Falling set in the Holiday Mini and the sentiment from Curly Cute set in the IB&C. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment