Monday, September 12, 2011

Haunted Forest

I am not that into Halloween, so I truly do not purchase many Halloween items. This year I purchased the Halloween Hang-ups roller and the Haunted Forest stamp, both from the Holiday Mini. I stamped the Haunted Forest image on a Top Note diecut and then colored it in with my SU Markers. Sponging with Basic Gray and a little Daffodil Delight to highlight the moon was enough to give the card a "spooky" effect. I also ran the black cardstock thru the Big Shot using a retired texture plate and added a couple drops of Dazzling Details to the eyes of the owl and cat. (I am loving the Dazzling Details!) The cute little box was made using the Box #2 die. I rolled the Halloween Hang-ups image across the main portion of the box, randomly stamped a few spiders on the box top, added a Happy Halloween greeting to the top, filled the box with raffia and chocolate and SU's satin ribbon tied it all together. Have a good week and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment