Monday, August 22, 2011

Halloween Hang-ups

Hard to believe that it is time to start thinking about Halloween as I am still in Summer mode! One product I rarely ever use is the stampin' around wheel. When I was able to preorder from the Holiday mini, I did order the Halloween Hang-Ups jumbo wheel because I thought it was cute and because I should demo it even though it is not one of my favorite items. (By the way, if you are a customer of mine the Holiday Mini should be in your mailboxes soon or it might have already arrived at your house.) The base of my card is Lucky Limeade and I stamped on a purple cardstock that is retired. I also used the pretty Tangerine Tango Polka Dot ribbon and the Happy Halloween sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set on page 157 of the IB&C. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment