Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cricut Nugget Favor

It is Cricut Sunday today and while I wait for the ladies to arrive, I will post a photo of the little favor they will each get today. I used the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge to make this holder. It was cut at 4 1/2" and perfectly fits a Hershey's nugget. After it was cut out, I then ran it through my Big Shot using an embossing folder I had. The two inner flaps interconnect at the top and the two outer flaps have openings that fit thin ribbon through perfectly. I know it seems like I used nothing Stampin' Up~~but I did! I used the cardstock. The first favor I made using random white-core cardstock. After running it through the embossing folder, not only did white edges appear everywhere, but when folding up the little boxes, they were actually splitting. So once again, I am going to give rave reviews to my SU cardstock! It worked perfectly! Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment