Friday, June 10, 2011

Three Little Words

I am always happy to find stamp sets that I own being carried over into the new catalog and even happier when it is a set that I use often. Today's card is taken from page 166 of the new catalog. The Wisteria Wonder really highlights the touches of Rich Razzleberry. The one thing I did that the sample in the cattie did not was to sponge the edges of the second layer of Wisteria Wonder and the Very Vanilla. I am also thinking that maybe I should have sponged in Rich Razzleberry rather than Wisteria Wonder ink, but I will try that another day. I am remaking cards from the new IB&C, but until you receive your copy, I bet you can find a card or two in the current IB&C that you could easily redo. As a matter of fact, that is what I will make for my next blog post! Have a great day and stay dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment