Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy Together~~Up-dated

As promised, here's a card I copied from the current Idea Book and Catalog. The stamp set, Happy Together, will be retiring come June 30th, but it is so cute. The little quail are adorable and remind me so much of our years living in Phoenix and Anthem, Arizona. I used Early Espresso, Whisper White and a little Marina Mist and Pear Pizzazz cardstock. The quail are Peach Parfait and the flower is Poppy Parade. Once again, easy to recreate when using a photo from the cattie. Don't have this stamp set? Then use any set you have using this sketch and color scheme. An example would be using the D is for Dog set on page 74. Instead of the quail,I would stamp a line of paw prints in Chocolate Chip. In place of the vine of leaves, an Early Espresso or Black dog. The strip of Pear Pizzazz would be stamped with "a dog wags its tail with its heart." Finally, in place of the flower, I would stamp "D", cut it out and add a dimensional to the back. And here is a quickly created version of what I just described--lol!! If you are ever having a temporary lapse of creativity, just pick up the IB&C and have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment