Sunday, June 12, 2011

Our Little Cowgirl

Yesterday we attended Sydney's dance recital. There was a wide variety of numbers, some beautiful, some cute and some that I did not particularly care for, but dance is an expression of creativity and all who danced did a wonderful job. Sydney's number was a tap dance with about eight other little girls. They wore black and red sparkly costumes in which they were supposed to be cowgirls. I kind of thought "saloon girls" when I first saw the costumes, but whatever they were, the girls were adorable and provided a cute performance. The card was made to match her outfit, but since I did not have any sequence, I used little red rhinestones for the bling. The sentiment is from the Happy Greetings set in the summer mini and fit perfectly on a decorative label punch. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment