Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Hostess Program

I am still enjoying my sneak peek products from Stampin' Up and looking thru the catalog so I can add to my wish list. The Pennant Parade stamp set and the punch are fun. But two of the products I purchased are hostess stamp sets and I am liking those a whole lot. The sentiment on this card is from the Happiest Birthday Wishes set. It consists of 11 stamps all having to do with birthdays. Under the present hostess program, if you have a $150 party/order you receive a free Level 1 hostess stamp set and $15 towards product in the catalog. Under the new hostess program, if you have a $150 order/party, you will earn $25. This $25 can go towards items in the catalog. There are exclusive, hostess-only products specially priced that you can choose from, too. This particular hostess set, Happiest Birthday Wishes, has a $25.95 value (clear mount) that as a hostess you can purchase with your hostess dollars for $15. What I like about the new program is that whether you have a $150 party/order or a $300 party/order you can choose to purchase any of the exclusive hostess products. Or, if you don't want any of the hostess products, just spend your hostess dollars on other things in the cattie. I am really looking forward to getting feedback from you when you have had a chance to go thru your new catalogs. Not too much longer and the catalogs will be available to you. And as a reminder, if you presently attend my classes and/or are a customer of mine, there is already a catalog with your name on it. I am having an Open House on Saturday, June 25th and the catalogs will be available at that time. Have a nice evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment