Thursday, June 9, 2011

Change of Pace

Just about every card I post measure 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". Today I am changing that a bit with a card that has finished measurements of 6 1/2" x 3 1/4". Stampin' Up offers small open-end envelopes that measure 6 3/4" x 3 1/2" and I want to check them out. So, earlier this afternoon I made a card that will fit one of those envelopes nicely. The pattern paper is from the Just Add Cake collection which is in the new cattie. I focused on the colors of Peach Parfait and Baja Breeze, just two of the colors in this paper pack. I am happy to say that the Baja Breeze seam binding will be in the new cattie--yeah!--and completes the card. The multi-circle and the "notebook" design papers are two of the designs in the Just Add Cake collection. And the "u" in the Baja Breeze circle is actually punched out from another of the pattern papers in this packet. The sentiment was stamped using words from the Fabulous Phrases stamp set which carries over to the new catalog (another yeah!). So the card is ready to go. All that is needed is an envelope!

1 comment: