Wednesday, June 8, 2011

From the New Idea Book & Catalog

After looking thru the new IB&C several times, I have decided that I am going to start doing something new for me: remake the cards and things that Stampin' Up shows in their cattie. I "ooh" and "ahh" over so many of the cards that it is time to showcase my version of those cards. The card that is pictured here is on page 13 and that stamped image is from the Tagtastic Hostess stamp set which will be available to you beginning July 1st. I used Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla and Pool Party cardstock. I would not have put all of these together and then add Pumpkin Pie to the mix. But the card is really very pretty. And, I spent no time trying to come up with an idea! Now, since I do not have the supply list yet for the new cattie, it could be that the cardstock colors used in the cattie are different from what I used, but even if the colors are a little different, it all works! Just wait until you get your copy of the new catalog. It really has some beautiful examples in it and some great new stamp sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment