Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Big Stampin' Up Day!

Stampin' Up released the list of retired stamps and accessories this morning. Click on the button on the right entitled "Last Chance" and you will be taken directly to my SU website where you can view the retired items and purchase items if there are any that you want before they are gone. (The items on these lists will be available while quantities last.) While I am sorry to see some of them retiring, on the opposite side of the coin I have gotten sneak peeks at some fabulous new items--paper, punches, stamp sets and five new In-colors! I placed my order earlier and as soon as I get my items, I will create and post a few projects so you get an idea of what is in store beginnning July 1st. Ok~~now I need to go have my coffee! (It's pretty bad when seeing the new and retired SU items is more important than reading the paper and drinking my coffee--LOL!!) Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I will have to go check it out. Have a great day Gail! :)

    ReplyDelete