Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pretty Petal Cone Favor

I found a little time to play with the Petal Cone die and made this pretty box. I used a color combination of Baja Breeze and Certainly Celery. These soft colors would be perfect for a bridal shower or a baby shower. Use it as a favor or if you are giving a monetary gift, this would be very unique packaging. Just be sure you fill the little box before tying the ribbons. For the tag I used one of the Four Frames stamps together with the decorative label punch, but you could use the scallop circle punch or the tag punches. Using texture plates to give the card stock some dimension was something I was planning on doing, but changed my mind and chose to punch out the little flowers (a retired punch) and add a little pearl to the center of each. Since this is a very "girlie" item, my next Petal Cone box will be something for Father's Day. In the meantime, I will have to find a better way to photograph these boxes! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment