Saturday, May 14, 2011

"Orange" You Sweet

I have made water bottle tags in the past, but very recently I saw a gift set which was made by another Stampin' Up Demonstrator that revolved around the color orange . After seeing what she did, I made a couple of items using the Tart & Tangy stamp set. I was able to purchase orange slices (the jelly candies) individually wrapped in bulk at the grocery store. I put two of these in a little bag and then added a tag with the orange stamp and a little saying ('Orange' you sweet) and sprinkled a little Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the orange image. In the card class today, the attendees made the water bottle tag. And even the Crystal Light (wrapped in designer paper) is orange-flavored. Keep in mind that since the Tart and Tangy stamp set consists of strawberry, apple, cherry and orange/lime/lemon images, you can make an entire set revolving around limes all done in the color green or cherries with everything having to do with cherries and the color red and so on and so forth. Now I am thinking about how cute the "dreamsicle bar" card would be with these two items welcoming a visitor to our guest room. And speaking of visitors, I better go down and clean the scrap room as it is Cricut Sunday here tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. These are just adorable! Still wish I could come play in class with you ladies!

    ReplyDelete