Monday, May 2, 2011

Operation Write Home

What perfect timing! Just last night I was labeling the backs of the cards I will be sending to Operation Write Home so that I could mail them today. And then later in the evening word came on the TV that Bin Laden is no longer. So before I leave for the post office, I just wanted to take this time to remind anyone who reads my blog that there are many ways that we can support our troops. I choose OWH because I know that my cards are being sent by deserving men and women to their deserving family and friends. Please visit www.operationwritehome.org and see what you can do to help our service men and women send a little sunshine and happiness to their families at home waiting and praying for them everyday. Or type into you browser "how to support our troops" and you will be able to find a website that will be the perfect way for you to get involved. And now I am happily off to the post office!

No comments:

Post a Comment