Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sneak Peek Opportunity

Yesterday I wrote about SU's Clearance Rack and today I am writing about another special that Stampin' Up is offering. Not only do you get to see two new products before the new 2011 catalog is released on July 1st, you have two ways of getting them. This month when you spend $20 on any SU products, you can then purchase the Four Frames stamp set ($20.95 Wood/$15.95 CM) and/or the Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper ($9.95 for 12 sheets). Or, if you host a $350 workshop you get both items for free. I had the opportunity to purchase both last month and I will say that the stamp set is one that I feel I will use often. The paper is extremely pretty, but I am not sure if it is my style. Once I start playing with it, then I will probably like it a lot--maybe! If you want these items, your order must be placed thru me--not as an online order. If you are interested in the products send me an email or give me a call. Stampin' Up is offering many specials and at times it is confusing. Therefore, if you have any questions, let me know. Time for me to get ready for the card class this afternoon. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment