Sunday, April 3, 2011

Four Frames Stamp Set

As soon as the UPS man left my package on Friday I ran down to my craft room to play with the Four Frames set that will be in the new Idea Book come July 1st and which I wrote about in the previous post. The black and red card was a "quick, I need to see how it looks" card using the stamp before I mounted it. Many of the words from the Fabulous Phrase set fits perfectly in the oval opening. The Real Red satin ribbon against the black cardstock is a WOW for me. Using a color combination of Certainly Celery and Baja Breeze makes for a more subtle card. I used two of the stamps from the Silhouette Sentiments Level 1 Hostess set for the center of this decorative label. I have a feeling that the Four Frames set and the Decorative Label Punch are going to get a real workout in the future. Hope you are having a nice weekend and if possible, find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment