Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

I want to wish all of you a very Happy Easter. As you can see, I have my Easter lamb. This year I ordered a lamb cake ahead of time rather than finding out on the day before Easter that everyone was sold out of them which led me on a Easter Lamb hunt rather than an Easter egg hunt! The little lamb is sitting among the Easter dinner table favors--baskets for the ladies, chickies for the men. I made a special favor for Sydney using my Cricut. This bunny purse was posted on the Cricut message board and as soon as I saw it, I knew Sydney would like one. When Sydney was two years old we had just moved back to the Chicago area. In fact, we moved back a few days before Easter. Sydney found a pink Cricut purse in my scraproom and she loved it. She played with this little purse for hours. Everytime she was here, she would get that little purse and take it wherever she went. It hung on door knobs, accompanied her to the dinner table and even went to bed with her at night. It did not have the bunny ears or face, but it was a special treasure of hers. As Sydney grew, the little pink purse was left in her toy box as she chose other items to play with and treasure. I hope that when she sees this little bunny purse she will remember that little pink purse and the happiness it brought her. And I hope that as you read this post, you are reminded of special memories and things that brought you happiness. Easter blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment