Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Decorative Label Punch

I have been using the decorative label punch quite a bit lately. Actually, I have been using it quite a bit since I received the Four Frames stamp set that will be in the new Idea Book and Catalog to be released on July 1st. Since I like matting my stamped and/or punched images, this was not quite as easy as it is for a circle or square. I have various circle and square punch sizes so no problem there. I decided that I could use my Cricut and Sure Cuts A Lot program and come up with something for this particular punch. I am happy to say that I was able to do just that! The mat for the decorative label punch is not perfect, but it is pretty close. The stamped and punched image pictured here is layered on a Cherry Cobbler cardstock mat that I cut with my Cricut. Needless to say, I am quite excited that I was able to accomplish this task! Next, I am going to try my hand at making a mat for the Top Note Die.

No comments:

Post a Comment