Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sale-a-bration Coming To An End

I was thinking that Sale-a-bration will be ending soon and that thanks to both my loyal customers and new customers, SAB has been very successful this year. During SAB, one of the most popular stamp sets for my customers was the Level 1 hostess set, Birthday Bakery, from the Idea Book and Catalog. I have used that stamp set for a number of items including the 3x3 gift card here. I used the stamp that says, "Your birthday's in the bag" and tied it to a craft bag I decorated using various SU stamps. And in the bag is a cake mix, prepared frosting, candles and sprinkles. (We will be making this set at an April card class, date still to be determined.) As a reminder, if there is anything you need to stock up on, Sale-a-bration runs thru March 31st and is the perfect time to purchase those SU items. For every $50 you spend, you receive a free item of your choice from the SAB catalog. If you have any questions, email or give me a call. In the meantime, find yourself a little stampin' or scrappin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment