Saturday, March 26, 2011

Have A Happy Day

Now this is a card that has "happy" written all over it! And not only is it a pocket card, it is a gift card holder, too. The color combination of Pear Pizzaz and Daffodil Delight, together with the butterflies and the beautiful Daffodil Delight Satin Ribbon will make a wonderful first impression for the recipient. The gift card will be an added bonus--lol! Sign up for my card class scheduled for April 2 to make this card along with two others and that birthday bag I posted earlier. The fee is $12 or free with a $30 Stampin' Up order. Call or email me to reserve a spot so that I will have your supplies ready. Since I do not have "card clubs" you do not need to be a club member to attend a class or classes. Feel free to sign up for one or more than one class. Have a good Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. This card is just too cute! Very happy! Very Springy! Wish I could be there too!

    ReplyDelete