Sunday, March 27, 2011

I haven't posted a memory box in a while. There is a good reason for that~~Close To My Heart no longer sells these boxes, so I am using the ones I do have very sparingly. I am going to a wedding shower in April for a very special couple. The bride-to-be and her family have been friends of ours for close to 30 years. Julianne (the bride) and Jenny are the same age. And Julianne's brother and Matt are the same age. And actually, Julianne's mom and I are the same age, too--LOL!!!! We spent many hours together thru the years on the soccer field, at restaurants and at campgrounds, too--including the campground in Disney World! Julianne's wedding colors are black and white with a touch of pink. For the first time, I am using Creative Memories scrapbook paper as the white in this collection is a true bright white. The paper is pretty and worked well for this memory box and coordinating card. And the diecut butterflies made with the SU embosslit were the perfect embellishment for the flower print paper. If I can get a hold of more of these boxes, I will defintely be doing a Memory Box class. Have a nice day and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment