Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What's the Occasion?

Today's card can be used for any occasion. I read about a technique using two colors of ink. After a couple of tries, I did get a multi-colored image, but not in the "plaid" pattern that I originally wanted to do. But that is okay as the card still looks nice. I am thinking that maybe if I used stamp spots instead of regular ink pads it would have worked better. I used the Upsy Daisy Stamp set, circle punches and the scallop trim border. The Rich Razzleberry works nicely with the Peach Parfait and Melon Mambo. I was going to tell you to find yourself a little stampin' time, but the weather has been so nice here in the Chicago area, I am ending this post with: Find yourself a little time to enjoy this perfect Autumn weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment