Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Birthday, Matthew

Our son recently celebrated his 32nd birthday--doesn't seem possible that all these years have passed. On his actual birthday, he was camping in Maine and that became the theme for his card. The tree and the tent are part of an SVG image file that I was able to download when I purchased the SCAL program. Michelle at the Scrapping Table has some great theme sets that are easy to use. The best part is that the files are free to download when you purchase SCAL from her. And, no cartridge to store! These particular images, and many others, will be cut again when I start scrapping Matt's trip for him. He arrived home tonight and showed me some wonderful photos, so I am already planning how I will scrap the photos. By the way, when he opened the card, he mentioned that the tent looks like his!

No comments:

Post a Comment