Sunday, October 10, 2010

Crumb Cake (aka Kraft) Cards

I am still on my quest to use much of the "stuff" I already have before purchasing anything else. For the most part that is working out as I had hoped. Both of these cards have a Crumb Cake base, include images from the Itty Bitty stamp and punch sets and use thin strips of designers series paper along the edge. Crumb Cake (formerly known as Kraft) is very versatile and works with just about any color. The ribbon on the Pacific Point card is no longer available Kraft Taffeta. I will miss that particular color in ribbon. I combined Real Read and Marina Mist for the card on the right. I also used the scallop edge punch and then inked the edges of the card with Marina Mist ink. After I applied the ink, I wished I hadn't--lol! Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment