Thursday, September 16, 2010

Birthday Fishes!

My husband is celebrating his 60th birthday today and looking forward to a dinner celebration with our children and granddaughter later. Since John is a fisherman, I once again used Riley the Moose as the focus for a card. While at the store one day I purchased a fish/sea themed stamp set and it came in very handy when making his birthday card. I used Copic markers for all of the coloring and cut the "60" on my Cricut. When my husband retired 4 years ago, I started an album for his fishing and hunting photos. So for the last 4 or 5 days I have been putting together some pages that will be added to the album. Again, I am using SCAL, so there have been quite a few trial and error cuts in addition to looking for hunting and fishing images that I could cut using my Cricut. The cut images on thepage to the left were made with SCAL after purchasing a hunting set on line. The page to the right was cut using the Cricut Lite Wildlife cartridge. By the way, if you need to make hunting pages or cards for anyone who is into hunting, the Wildlife cartridge is a must have. I know that I will be using it numerous times in the future. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment