Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sure Cuts A Lot

A while back I attended the CHA show that was open to the public. While there, I came pretty close to purchasing a Pazzles, but common sense took over as I really don't need another die cut machine. I have my Cricut and I have my Big Shot. At that time, I told myself that I would look into the SCAL program. And I have been doing just that. I researched and compared products and purchased SCAL (Sure Cuts a Lot). By using this program, you are voiding your Cricut warranty, but since my Cricuts are out of warranty, for me it was no big deal. These are practice cuts I made using images I found online and/or received with my purchase.From here on out, I will be noting where I obtained a cut file so that I can share that info here. By using this software and images I have downloaded to my computer, I hope to complete a number of scrap pages I have that need embellishing. I have spent many, many hours watching video tutorials and then practicing what I watched. I have made numerous mistakes so then I would rewatch a video tutorial and try again. Now my house is pretty dusty and I have paper scraps all over the place, but I have gained knowledge--and knowledge is a very good thing. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment