Monday, September 20, 2010

Time For a Card

I have been spending so much time playing with SCAL and researching computers, that card-making with Stampin' Up products has taken a back seat. But I made this card earlier today and wanted to share it with you. I used Very Vanilla and Early Espresso so it has a "Fall" feel to it. And once again, the Just Believe stamp set works beautifully. As a reminder, just about any stamp set you have can be used to make a "Fall" card by using ink and cardstock in browns, purples, oranges, etc. Happy stampin!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card, Gail! Did you ever decide on a computer? Did you watch the New Imagine on HSN? I did not buy one. I've read that there have been some problems...some are user errors (they say it is VERY different from using an Expression or a baby bug) and some are problems with the machines or the mats. Hope they get it all worked out!!

    ReplyDelete